1. Apply after hair washing on towel damp hair
2. Use the preparation spray which facilitates the adhesion of pigments to the hair, its valuable active ingredients increase the color intensity and the durability of the coloring.
3. Wear disposable gloves as the product may discolor the skin of the hands.
4. Apply the hair dye on the selected strand of hair from the roots to the end of the hair. If you want to color the whole hair, separate the hair into 4-6 parts, depending on the amount and length of the hair.
5. Distribute the I am Color Gel evenly, gently massage the product into the hair and leave it on for 20-30 minutes.
6. Rinse well, then use hair care products developed for colored hair, and then dry and style the hair.
# 1. / All shades can be mixed together, so you can achieve a very unique color effect by mixing them.
# 2. / For the most vivid color results, we recommend pre-bleaching up to levels of 9-10.
Don't let get in eyes. If this happens, rinse the area with water and consult a specialist. Do not use this product on eyelashes or eyebrows. Perform a preliminary test 48 hours before applying a shade.
Test: Apply the product to the skin behind the ear or in the elbow flexion. Allow to dry the product on the skin. Do not cover or touch the area for 48 hours. Do not use the product if irritation occurs.
Hair dyes can cause a severe allergic reaction.
Please read and follow the instructions!
Use of the product under the age of 16 is not recommended.
Temporary “black henna” tattoos can increase the risk of developing allergies.
Do not use hair colorant products if:
- if the scalp is sensitive, irritated, or damaged,
- there was noticed any reaction at any time after coloring the hair,
- there was noticed any reaction previously after a temporary “black henna” tattoo.
Protective gloves must be worn!
Rinse hair thoroughly after use.
In case of contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water.
Not for use on eyelashes and eyebrows.